FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Julie Bodine
Director of Global Marketing & Communications
P 713.715.5546 F 832.564.8739
ValvTechnologies Announces Guest Speakers for 2019 International Technical Conference
HOUSTON, TX. – ValvTechnologies, Inc., the global leader in the design and manufacturing of zero-leakage high-performance isolation valve solutions, has announced its line-up of featured speakers for its 2019 International Technical Conference and Users Group (ITC Middle East). The much-anticipated event will be held March 12-13, 2019 in Abu Dhabi, UAE, at the Radisson Blu Hotel and Resort Corniche. Presenters will share their unique experiences and address regional market’s challenges in the severe service valve industry. Featured guest speakers, in addition to ValvTechnologies’ subject-matter experts, will inspire and educate attendees.
The speakers for 2019 ValvTechnologies’ ITC Middle East include:
- Bader M. Al-Jarallah, valve specialist in the SED/piping and valves group for Saudi Aramco. Al-Jarallah’s session is titled, “Experience of High-Performance Floating Ball Valves in Gas Pipeline Application”.
- Ahmad Rifqi Anda, maintenance area section head and reliability engineer for P.T. Pertamina, will present, “Continuous Catalytic Reforming”.
- Jeff Gendler, vice president of technology licensing at HTI, LLC. Gendler will present, “Benefits of Adding HCAT® Technology.” He will overview the application, identify economic benefits and feature a HTI pilot plant demonstration.
- Gobind Khiani a M.Eng., P.Eng. and technical consultant for Operations Engineering at Enbridge Pipelines Inc., will share valuable insight into current industry practices, global emissions and what we can expect to learn in the oil and gas sector.
- Abdul Rauf, business development for Gulf Commercial Group, will share a case study entitled, “ValvTechnologies’ Zero-leakage Solutions in the Middle East”.
ITC Middle East is a rare opportunity to bring together the best and most experienced valve industry professionals and application experts in an intimate setting to collaborate, share solutions and discover new technologies from other users, engineers and industry professionals.
Designed to address regional market’s challenges, ITC Middle East will provide useful information for practical application. From group and breakout sessions as well as interactive forums, attendees will leave the conference highly motivated and better equipped with the knowledge to improve business operations.
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, ValvTechnologies is the leading manufacturer of zero-leakage, high-performance isolation valve solutions providing an unsurpassed level of severe service isolation services and reliability to customers in the fossil power, nuclear generation, upstream oil and gas, downstream and chemical processing, mining and minerals, pulp and paper and other specialized industries.
Employing more than 500 people worldwide, ValvTechnologies has offices in Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, India, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Malaysia, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
To find out more about the products and services offered or to locate a representative, visit our website at www.valv.com. Connect with ValvTechnologies on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.