Visit us at AOV/MOV!
Come see us at booth #400 for a chance to win a $100 gift – one card raffled off at the end of each day (Mon – Thurs).
ValvTechnologies, the global leader in the design and manufacture of severe service, Zero-leakage valves, is showcasing our industry-leading solutions at the upcoming AUG MUG Conference & Expo in Jacksonville, Florida, January 13-17.
Brief presentations will be held at the booth discussing the following topics:
- Our Fukushima FLEX Project initiatives utilizing a combination of ValvTechnologies industry-leading Zero-leakage isolation valves, as well as our ValvTechnologies/DFT in-line check valves, ensuring years of safe and reliable operation.
- The ValvTechnologies V Series seat-supported, severe service metal-seated ball valves offering reliable maintenance-free operation and a four year leakage warranty for nuclear industry applications
- Our 3/8” bore V1-1 valve – all the benefits of the larger sized valves but a greatly reduced weight and size – useful in virtually any instrument application or where Zero-leakage is needed and space is a problem
- The ValvTechnologies Parallel Slide Gate Valve (PSG) valve, the result of years of practical design enhancements, eliminating the limitations of typically accepted norms in gate valve design.
- And other ValvTechnologies products and services!