IGCC – Ready and Able
Now keep gas turbine and heat recovery system generator (HRSG) online in the event of a steam turbine trip with the ValvTechnologies’ turbine bypass system (TBS). Purposefully designed for the new generation of combined-cycle power plants, our TBS combines the proven XactrolL® severe service control valve design with a state-of-the-art de-superheating control system. At the same time, the TBS facilitates fast HRSG and CT start-ups in peaking power plants. and helps these plants operate at turndown conditions far below the levels that can be achieved with standard governor systems.
- Operation at turndown conditions far below levels that can be achieved with standard governor systems
- Guaranteed zero-leakage performance delivers repeatable isolation and preserves operating integrity
- Outstanding control in critical combined cycle operation improves system efficiency and productivity
- Assured drum level control stability during a trip event and faster stream turbine re-starts via improved control system
- High-quality performance created by experienced design and ISO 9001-certified manufacturing
Various control packages available integral isolation