Automated Valve Packages
ValvXpress® automated packages are the perfect solutions for customers who demand quick delivery of a zero-leakage automated valve solution for severe service water and steam applications. The package includes the superior quality of the V1-1 valve and ValvTechnologies’ actuator, backed with the best four-year guarantee in the industry.
ValvXpress® pre-engineered, automated packages are compact, robust and ready to ship.
The ValvXpress® actuator:
ValvXpress® automation can be used with any ValvTechnologies valve up to 4” in size with the added bonus of our innovative mounting kit with integral stop and actuator supplied as a complete package.
- The actuators utilize a rack and pinion design which provides constant torque output in a compact package. The torque output is proportional to the air supply pressure. Double acting and spring return models are the same compact design.
- Hard anodized body with high-temperature seals
- Maximum working pressure 142 psi / 10 bar
- Maximum working temperature 302°F / 150°C
ValvXpress® mounting kit:
- Prevents stem driving into ball, avoiding damage
- Actuator cannot be installed in the wrong orientation
- Air gap dissipates more heat, prevents overheating
- Integral stop safeguards valve from over travel
- Easy installation without voiding the warranty
- Pressure classes 150 to 4500
The ValvXpress® program provides customers with three different options:
- The Total Package
Pre-engineered package includes:
- Half thru 4” metal-seated V1-1 ball valve
- Socket weld and butt weld end connections
- A105, F22, F91 body materials
- 2500#-4500# pressure classes
- Valve operating conditions to 1400°F (760°C)
- High-cycle pneumatic rack and pinion actuator
- Hard anodized coating
- High-temperature Viton® seals
- High-cycle mounting hardware
- Limit switch with position indicator – 2-SPDT, quick set cam, IP67, NEMA 4/4X
- NAMUR solenoid – 110V/120V, 230V, 24VDC coils
- Filter/regulator with gauge
- Retainer prevents stem driving into ball