Improved Reliability for Critical Drum Isolation Valves
- ValvTechnologies’ integral seat design eliminates dual leak paths and areas for coke deposits. Zero-class VI isolation capabilities, delivers operational safety and reliability in drum operations
- Inconel Belleville seat spring, optimally loads the ball to the seat, to provide positive shutoff and prevention coke deposits in these areas.
- Chromium Carbide cermets overlay on ball and seat contact area, extends shutoff requirements and protects major components from cyclic /erosive wear. The average repair cost is 25-30% cost of a new valve, due to this protection
- Continuous steam purge design prevents eventual coke buildup, delivering consistent valve torque over a four – six year shutdown interval.
- ValvTechnologies’ robust severe service ball valve is designed to perform in extreme erosive and high temperature refining processes
- Excellent mean time between major repair/failure to meet shutdown interval expectations
- The seat faces provide a scraping action to eliminate the migration of coke fines into seat faces delivering excellent “mean time between major repair/failure
- Low emission, high temperature packing with Inconel Belleville washers, exceeds fugitive emission guidelines
Engineered to Industry Standards
- Tested and certified to API 607 Revision 6 Fire Safe Standard
- Tested and certified to TA Luft and ISO 5804 Fugitive Emission Standards
- Exceeds requirements of API 598 and FCI 70.2 Testing Standards
- Full PMI of all components
- Meets Global Automation Standards including