The Next Generation in Trunnion Technology
The cost-efficient, side-entry NexTech® R is in stock and ready for tough duty, leak prevention and increased productivity. It has been engineered to resist abrasion and corrosion using diamond mate-lapped tungsten/chromium carbide coatings via our proven HVOF RiTech® process on sealing surfaces. You get bubble-tight shut-off, low operating torques – even with low differential pressures – and long periods of effective operation. That capability is reinforced using seal surfaces with the highest possible integrity.
ValvTechnologies’ low pressure, trunnion-style, metal-seated ball valve incorporates many of the features of the traditional integral seat design into a lower-torque, bi-directional valve. The Nextech® R features a readily adjustable stem sealing design with a four-stud, live-loaded, industrial-grade packing gland assembly and offers diamond mate-lapped tungsten or HVOF RiTech™ coating on sealing surfaces. The Nextech® R is available in a variety of end connections to meet customer’s specifications.
- Live Loaded Gland Area. Nextech® R’s gland packing design features a four stud, live-loaded assembly designed for heavy industrial applications. The packing material is high purity Grafoil® surrounded by Carbon Fiber / Inconel anti-extrusion rings. The six Bellville springs (per stud) provide constant load pressure through extreme thermal shocks and prevent wear leaks in high cycle service.
- Carbide Sealing Surfaces. The sealing surfaces are overlaid with tungsten or chromium carbide using our exclusive HVOF RiTech™ process. These surfaces have a hardness of 68 – 72 Rc to allow long periods of operation in the most severe conditions.
- High Integrity Seat Surfaces. To prevent leaks around the seats, ValvTechnologies has developed an innovative double seal design for high temperature operation and/or high cycling applications. In low temperature, high cycling service, a secondary elastomer seal is installed on the seat perimeter
- Solids Resistance. In addition to the carbide coatings which will allow the valve to function in highly abrasive applications, the individual valve parts have additional seals to prevent interference from solids in the system. This provides for outstanding performance in catalyst systems, streams with solids contamination and polymers.
- Heavy-duty service assured with four-stud, live-loaded packing assembly
- Two-piece side-entry body offers proven weight and space savings
- Optimized 2 to 24″ sizing offers flexibility in operating regimes, locations
- Outstanding performance in catalyst systems, polymers and stream with solids contamination