Contact ValvTechnologies, Inside Sales at 713.860.0400 for pricing and more information.
Customers in every industry enjoy the advantages of ValvTechnologies’ mounting brackets: a streamlined, light-weight, cost-effective design with the same attention to quality as expected with all ValvTechnologies’ engineered products.
The benefits of a ValvTechnologies’ mounting bracket include:
- Prevents stem driving into ball, avoiding damage
- Actuator cannot be installed in the wrong orientation
- Air gap dissipates more heat, prevents overheating
- Integral stop safeguards valve from over travel
- Pressure classes 900 to 3100
- Castings can be designed to minimize material usage which in turn decreases the weight of the valve assembly
- Transitions of structural features can be optimized to reduce high-stress concentration areas
- Well-designed castings can shorten production times due to less machining required per part
- Reduced heat transfer and deflection
- Better access to the gland to allow accessibility to check the torque on the gland bolts
- Can be used worldwide in all applications
Extended height mounting kits also available.